Find Out How to Download Aadhaar Card | E-Aadhaar Card PDF Download
You can download aadhaar card as pdf file. This online version of your aadhaar card letter is called as E-aadhaar. It can be downloaded as a pdf file and by entering the appropriate E-aadhaar card password you can view it and take the print out. The important question that now arises is that how can one download the Aadhaar Card ? Well, this article is written to answer this very question. Keep reading for detailed information
Download Aadhaar Card | E-Aadhaar Card PDF
Before we discuss the Process of Downloading Aadhaar Card, let’s find out what do we need :
1.Enrolment Number or Aadhaar Number
If you know the aadhaar number then well and good, but if not, you can provide your enrollment number that is given in the enrollment slip . If you don’t have it, the Enrollment number can be recovered online.
2.Registered Mobile Number
Your Registered Mobile Number should be reachable at the time of download because a One time password will be sent.
If the above mentioned information is ready, you can continue to get the online copy of your aadhaar card.
How to Download Aadhaar Card Online | E- Aadhaar Card PDF
- First of all you need to Visit the Official E-aadhaar Card page(eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in) by clicking here
The page will look like this –
- In the First Step, you need to Enter Either your Enrollment number or Aadhaar Card Number
- After that provide your Full Name, PIN Code, Mobile Number and Security Code( Characters and Letters given in the image)
- Once Entered, verify the details and then Click on “Get One Time Password”
- Clicking on it will send the OTP on your registered mobile number. The sms is usually delivered instantly.
If you are facing problems in receiving the OTP, Read this Article
- Once the OTP is received in your mobile Number, you should enter it in the space provided corresponding to the “Enter OTP” section
- Now you should hit the Button “Validate and Download”
- The OTP entered by you will be validated and the the pdf file of your E-aadhaar card or Aadhaar card letter will be downloaded on your System.
Opening the Downloaded E-Aadhaar Card
- After the pdf file is downloaded, Make sure that you have pdf reader like “Adobe Reader” Installed on your system to view the details
- Double click the file.You will notice that it requires a password to open it. To Find out the password, Click Here
- After Entering the Password, you can view your Aadhaar Card. It is completely valid as original. You must take the print out of the downloaded aadhaar card.
E-Aadhaar Card Questions and Solutions
What is E-aadhaar card ?
- E- Aadhaar card is online copy of your Original Aadhaar Card. It is completely valid. You can take the print out and present it wherever it is required. It will be accepted without any issue
How to Download E- Aadhaar Card by Name ?
- Please Note Down that e-aadhaar card can be downloaded either by Entering your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment number. It is not possible to get it by simply entering the name
My Mobile Number is not registered, how to download aadhaar card without mobile number ?
- In order to get the online aadhaar card letter, it is mandatory that your mobile number is registered. It is not possible to download without it. For details Read this – How to Register Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card Online
How to Open the downloaded copy of Aadhaar Card ?
- You need to use any pdf viewer software.
Opening the E-aadhaar card file asks for the password, what password should it enter ?
- You should Enter the PIN CODE as your E-aadhaar card password
If you have any question regarding how to download aadhaar card online, feel free to write it below