Find out How to Check if your Aadhaar Card has been successfully linked with PAN Card or Not ? Aadhaar-Pan Card Linking Status Online
Indian Government has been telling for some time now to link Aadhaar & Pan Card . Recently the last date to do this task has been extended till 31st December 2017.The government is focusing to eliminate all fraud tax payers from the system. The linking process will ensure that the system is corruption free. Another benefit for government is that now they can develop systems from where all Income tax details of any person can be populated just by punching the aadhaar number. If you have already linked Aadhaar & PAN and want to verify that the linking process has been successful or not, then this article will help you. Here we are sharing the process to find the status of Aadhaar & PAN Linking. Let’s Get Started.
Verify Aadhaar & PAN Card Linking by SMS Method
You can check the attachment status within few minutes. All you need to do is, Send an SMS.
Note – You can also check this Online.
This is SMS method using which you can verify that your Aadhaar Card has been linked or not !
Here are the steps –
- Compose a SMS from your Phone
- Follow this Format –
UIDPAN<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar><Space><10 digit PAN>
Example – UIDPAN 123456789012 1234567890
- Send this SMS to 567678
- Soon you will receive an SMS
- If the SMS says that the UID & PAN are already linked that means you already have completed the task
Find out if Aadhaar & PAN have been linked Successfully or Not Online –
- Visit this Page – https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html
- Enter the details then click on “Link Aadhaar”
- If you already have successfully linked, then you will see something like this –
As you can see one can verify the Aadhaar PAN linking process using above given two methods.