Seed LIC Policy with Pan & Aadhaar Card Online
As per Government Decision, it is mandatory to Link Aadhaar Card & PAN Card with LIC Policy. If you haven’t done so, no need to worry, it’s just a 2-minute process. In this article, we are sharing the step by step process of Linking your Aadhaar Card & PAN Card with LIC Policy. It is not compulsory to have an account at the LIC Portal.
You can do it without Logging in.This online linking is also known as eKYC or Seeding. Let’s not waste time and get started Right Away.
Note – Using this Method you can link your Aadhaar & Pan with LIC Policy and also help others to Do so. We advise you to also help your Parents, Relatives and Friends by Sharing this Process
Link Aadhaar Card / Pan Card Online with LIC Policy
Keep Following things handy –
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number as Mentioned on Aadhaar Card Should be Kept Ready for OTP
- Policy Number
Here are the Steps that you need to Follow :
- Visit the LIC Aadhaar & PAN Linking Page
- Enter your Name as Per Aadhaar
- Then Enter your Date of Birth in (dd/mm/yyyy) format
- Then Enter your Father/Spouse Name
- Now Provide your Aadhaar Number
- Enter your Email ID Then
- You also need to Enter your PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Also, Enter Your Registered Mobile Number with Aadhaar
- Finally Enter your LIC Policy Number, If You want to Add More Policies, Click on “Add Policy”
- Enter the Captcha Code and then Click on “Get OTP”
- You will receive an SMS containing the OTP
- Enter the OTP and Click on Submit
- Your Aadhaar Card and PAN are now successfully linked to your LIC Policy
Frequently Asked Questions Related to LIC Policy Seeding with Aadhaar & PAN
I don’t have LIC Online Account, How to Complete the Linking Process?
- To Link your Aadhaar Card & PAN Card with LIC Policy, there is no need of LIC Online User Account. You Can Do this without Logging in. Steps are Mentioned Above.
I have More than one LIC Policies, how to link All of them?
- You can Link All Your LIC Policies with Aadhaar & PAN Online. Use the “Add Policy” Option to Add all of Your Policies and Link all of them in one Go!
OTP is not received what to Do?
- If you Facing OTP Problems, You need to ensure that Your Registered Mobile Number (With Aadhaar) is working Properly.
What is the Last Date to Link My LIC Policy with Aadhaar Card & PAN Card
- The Last Date is 31st March 2018
My PAN is not linked while my Aadhaar Card is Already Linked? How Should i Proceed?
- No problem at all, If your details are already there, You will be informed with a notification that “Your Aadhaar/PAN is already Linked with LIC Policy”